"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Lookie What I Did!

>> Saturday, March 10, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, there it is- what I was able to do with my new machine last night. I downloaded some free files and played. Brenna was very impressed. So much so that I attached a basket, an egg and (her favorite) the bunny to paper for her.

Everything is just a single cut out except the bunny and the basket. Those are two color layered paper pieces. I think that will be the most fun- the paper piecing. I joined a group on Yahoo and those are some talented people. I can't wait to use some of their creations.

Someday I may be able to design things like this myself. Right now I can do words and weld them together (so the letters are connected) and I can put them in a mat. Someday my talents will know no bounds!

2 comments:

Me 5:39 PM  

If I was into scrapping I'd join you! :)

WILLIAM 6:52 AM  

Okay..now I can see what the Wishblade does. Cool.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP