"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

6 Months Already?

>> Sunday, March 18, 2007

It hardly seems possible, but Caelan is 6 months old. She is beginning to actually eat food from a spoon (she really enjoyed her first sweet potatoes today!) and her -very strong- personality is becoming more evident every day.

Still perfectly average at 16 lbs, 5 oz and 25 1/2 inches tall.

And even though mommy did a very bad thing and scheduled pictures during naptime she cooperated (for a few minutes).

Our C-monster...

8 comments:

Tamara B 1:41 PM  

what a doll!
I'm still jealous of your wishblade. I got as far as looking at my scrapbook stuff yesterday. I opted to clean baby #2 room instead.

Marie 4:03 PM  

Aww! Such a sweetie. You're so good about the photo shoots. I've only done one, and my son is now 3. Egads.

Fantastagirl 8:38 PM  

She is sooo beautiful!

Brent 8:39 PM  

She is BEAUTIFUL!! But I am so glad I don't have kids that age. I can now admire them from afar!

WILLIAM 8:08 AM  

Such a cutie

Unknown 8:36 AM  

Even though it was during naptime, she looks to have done perfectly.

What an adorable picture! :)

Unknown 1:37 PM  

What a doll baby!!! She's freakin' adorable!!!

Lars 11:10 PM  

Aw! She's so cute! Way to go on the whole cute baby thing :-)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP