"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Pretty Pretty Princesses... And A Cow

>> Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This past Saturday we had our final family Christmas. It was held at my aunt and uncle's house in SW Iowa. My aunt is an inhome daycare provider; they had their house specially built for that purpose. The entire lower level is the daycare and has a large playroom, a classroom/ lunchroom, bedrooms and a bathroom.

As you can imagine this makes for fun times when we do visit.

After lunch the adults were upstairs playing games and the kids were let loose in the playroom. They were being awfully quiet so I went down to check on them- and immediately yelled for my camera.

Ethan was fully dressed in the princess gown while Koen was stuggling into the Barbie dress. I, of course, had to help him get it over his noggin.



Brenna, who wears pretty pink dresses quite often, decided on the cow costume. Which sparked the remark of "Why are the boys in dresses and the girl is a cow?"

I guess it was just more fun that way.


2 comments:

Unknown 6:46 AM  

lmao- priceless

Me 8:30 AM  

ROTFL... love it. Just what I needed to see this morning to give me a smile before I have to go to work.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP