"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Wish....

>> Sunday, January 21, 2007

I wish I could tell you that I have been absent because Doug whisked us away for a weekend of fun.

I wish I could tell you that I haven't seen Finding Nemo 4 times since Thursday.

I wish I could say that I haven't see Cars 3 times since Thursday. And that it is not on for the 4th time right now.

I wish I could tell you that my house is clean.

I wish I could say that stress and boredom has not caused me to have insane, incurable munchies.

I wish I had some dark chocolate.

I wish I could share some sort of wit with you.

But I can't.

Doug has put in about 56 hours of work since Thursday so I have been playing single mommy. My mother borrowed my truck so my brother could work on her car so I have been home-bound all weekend. I'm feeling a bit of cabin fever. Not that I would have probably gone anywhere except church, but the option would have been nice. Caelan has been especially fussy lately. I'm not sure if it is due to teething or if I just have a "normal" baby; Brenna was so easy, I guess she was an exception. I have been munching all day- homemade Scottish Shortbread, chips & salsa, cheese, mini Chewy Granola bars leftover from Halloween- and I would still eat if you put food in front of me. I feel like a loaf. A loaf of what, I don't know; but I bet it's not attractive.

3 comments:

Anonymous 7:29 PM  

Been there done that. Just wait, when Caelan starts running everywhere you will work some of it off. Or you could get out and jog ? in the snow. You could have helped move a cow & calves. Walking in the snow was murder. Made my legs ache and I was only out about 10 minutes.

Jennifer 7:32 PM  

I wish I could tell you that you didn't just write my life as well :)

Unknown 8:54 PM  

But have been living in your jammies? That makes it all worth it...being comfy...

Yeah...I have cabin fever too...when is summer 'round these parts?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP