"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Maybe A Little Cross Promotion?

>> Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I wonder if breast feeding infants would increase if doctors cross promoted the health benefits for baby with the fact that it helps you lose weight?

Today marks one month since Caelan was born. I visited my OB for my postpartum checkup and found that I have lost 26 pounds. Granted, about 10 pounds disappeared relatively quickly when she was born and there was some water that went away about 2 weeks after. But still... I'm about 5 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight.

Of course things are a bit less toned than they were 10 months ago. Luckily all is healing nicely and I can start doing pilates and lifting weights again. Technically. Finding the time may prove difficult. Luckily Brenna likes pilates.

I may have to get her a mat- she seems to take mine.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP