"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I Admit Defeat

>> Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have control issues. Namely, I like to be in control. I plan everything. I make lists. I have timelines. It's all about scheduling.

Well, it was all about scheduling. Now it's all about Caelan. Whatever I am doing, or should be doing, must cease when she needs fed. Or changed. Or just held. And that throws my entire day into disarray. It also explains why my house hasn't been cleaned at all this week.

I should probably note that today is Brenna's birthday. If I were a good mommy with more time I would do a lovely post. Eh, maybe later. I mention it now because we are having her birthday party on Saturday. I have to clean the house for it. Have to. It's a mess.

So I had to break down and admit that I just can't do it all. I'm not super mom.

So today I ordered Brenna's birthday cake. Yes, I admit it, I am paying someone to bake and decorate a cake. I just can't do it. I haven't got the time -or the energy, to be quite honest.

And now Brenna is saying she's poopy- which I doubt; she just likes the attantion- and Caelan is making her grunting noises- which means she is pooping.

Yep, really glad I delegated the cake to someone else.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP