"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Night and Day

>> Sunday, October 01, 2006

Now I know that babies are only coherant for one out of every 10 hours per day. What I don't understand is why those 2 hours and 15 minutes of awake time must come from 2 to 4 am.

Caelan was always most active at night when she was in utero. I assumed it was because I was busy during the day and my movements lulled her to sleep. She no longer has that excuse yet night time is when she is most alert.

I am working on keeping her awake during the day but with Brenna and all the things that need done daily it is very easy to let her sleep. Too easy.

Until that 2am feeding rolls around and I begin kicking myself as her eyes open and focus on me and I realize that I will, once again, see about three of the darkest hours of the day.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP