"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happy Birthday Doug!

>> Friday, October 06, 2006

Even though he tells me that he refuses to get any older today is Doug's birthday. Which makes it rather difficult for me to take him out to dinner for his birthday. But that is the plan. We will leave both of the girls with my brother & sister-in-law for a couple of hours and enjoy a nice, quiet, kid-free dinner. (Yes, I am proud of myself for leaving Caelan. It is tempting to take her with us- she's so portable right now!)

Leave a nice birthday message for Doug. No presents necessary- you only get those if you age!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP