"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

All Shot to Hell

>> Monday, October 23, 2006

Yep, I had such good intentions. I was gonna get stuff done yesterday. My intentions were about as far as I got.

Halloween decor is still on the dining room table- although I did get the basket of decorated mini-punkins and gourds onto the porch. Fabric wasn't even touched , let alone cut. Scrapbook wasn't even looked at- or thought about after I posted about it. Dishwasher is full of clean dishes, counter has dirty dishes all over it.

I did manage to give Doug, Jen & Brenna haircuts yesterday. And help Jen prepare for a costume party. I actually made it out of the house to get groceries (alone. Ahhhh, alone) and the girls both had baths so I suppose important things were achieved.

It's a big week here at Casa Geek. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary. And the girls are getting their pictures taken. Thursday is Brenna's second birthday- and her first visit to Chuck E Cheese. And Saturday is her birthday party.

Now I just have to decide if we will have a theme- other than "Brenna's Birthday". Decorating cakes just isn't my strong suit, to put it mildly.

Want to know what else is shot to hell? My abs. I guess that's what follows two c-sections. Today, with Dr's approval, I began my attempts to get back in shape. OK, so I'm in shape. Right now it's kind of a rectangular shape with boobs. No waist. Ick.

So today I begin what I am not calling a diet and exercise routine. Nope, I am calling it eating in moderation and additional movement. No sense it trying to write down food intake and exercises done when I can barely check email most days.

I do have a goal: At my annaul checkup in April (6 months) I want to be down 30lbs. That's 5 lbs a month. Sounds do-able. Right?

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP