"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Tea For Two

>> Thursday, July 20, 2006

A couple of weekends ago we attended a benefit for a little girl in our town. At this benefit was a silent auction. Of course I had to do my part and bid on a dozen items. We won 5. :)

One of the things I bid on was a wooden children's kitchen. I had been wanting to get a kitchen for Brenna as we had seen many at garage sales and she enjoyed playing with them- but they were so freakin' expensive. So I placed my bid and waited. Two days later the kitchen was placed in Brenna's play room.

She has since enjoyed hosting little tea parties for her grandma, cousins, aunts and uncles and, of course, her daddy & I. As today is Thursday, Nature Girl is her guest of honor.

Here she is getting things ready.




And now she pours:


Everything has a place!


IKEA has an entire set of children's kitchen toys. Hmmm, good thing we are going up there next weekend!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP