"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Too Hot To:

>> Monday, July 17, 2006

Think. Honestly, I believe my brain may have turned to mush during our errands this morning.

Clean. Yes, I need to clean my living room (that's my "Monday chore") but with the huge south facing windows I just can't bring myself to do it.

Be pregnant. My little furnace is running making me at least 20 degrees hotter that everyone else. Yes, 20 degrees.

Eat. I have hamburgers and corn on the cob planned for tonight. A perfect summer meal. And I don't want it.

I guess the only thing to do is lay down and watch Elmo in Grouchland with Brenna. Again.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP