"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Slowly, Slowly

>> Wednesday, July 12, 2006

That is my mantra for today. I feel much better after all the TLC from Doug yesterday. I gotta tell you, honestly, that there is nothing I did in the past that made me worthy of the life I have now. Nothing.

After a good night's sleep I woke up this morning feeling really good. A little achy, a lot thirsty, but good. I walked to the kitchen to make Doug's coffee and get a few things ready and had to sit down in the midst of preparations. I didn't realize just how weak I was. So now things are happening in stages.
Do some dishes, sit and have some tea.
Clean the kitchen floor, sit and read with Brenna.
Pull out the vacuum, sit and look at garage sale ads.
Actually vacuum, watch some Elmo with Brenna.

Slowly, slowly...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP