"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The One Where Jody Falls Asleep

>> Monday, July 03, 2006



I can not, honestly, ever remember being this tired. Ever. I just hit the third trimester of this pregnancy and I feel like I have hit a brick wall. Hard. With my head. And it is knocking me out.

Everything wears me out. I cleaned the upstairs today- 2 bedrooms and a bathroom- with Brenna's "help" and two time outs to potty. I found myself out of breath and laying down on the guest bed a few times to rest.

Later, as Brenna was eating her lunch, I washed dishes (to avoid more "help") and found that I just wanted to collapse to the floor. My legs were tired from standing; my arms were tired from holding things.

I thought that maybe I just needed some protein as I hadn't had any for breakfast. Nope. I ate and lay down on the couch where I dozed as Brenna played. As soon as she climbed up to snuggle me I knew it was nap time. Very gratefully I hauled her upstairs- where she promptly fell asleep. And down to my bed I went, sleeping as soon as my head hit the pillow. For two glorious hours.

My desire to combat this would be to work out- hard. We walk, well I waddle, but you get the point. I'm not inactive. Although I am feeling more inert every day. I pray for these last 3 months to go quickly. Which means that they will, of course, drag... along... slowly.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP