"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

How I Eat Carrots: by Caelan

>> Monday, February 26, 2007

As everyone has heard, numerous times, I won't take a bottle. I think it's the same as my mom not liking Pepsi in a plastic bottle. Sometimes your beverage of choice has the perfect container. For Mom's Pepsi it's a can; for my milk it's the breast. Period.

Honestly, I'm not sure why this is such an issue for my mommy. It's not like she has anything else to do.

Anyway, yesterday while everyone was sitting at the table enjoying Texas Toast prepared in the French style (mom was calling it that because she asked Daddy to get French bread and he brought home Texas Toast) Daddy was holding me and I was really trying to get a taste of that syrupy goodness. Mean Mommy said "No maple syrup!" Something about allergic reactions. Bah!

Mommy thought carrots would be a good substitute. Oh please! This from a woman who thinks dark chocolate is a food group. C'mon, lady, give me the good stuff.

Here I am taste testing the bowl. Actually the bowl was kinda tasty. Mom uses a fruity Caldrea dish soap. Probably better than that orange mush in there...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Daddy forcing carrots into my mouth. Honestly, I'd rather be sucking on the bowl.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here I am nearing the end. Mom had to get all fancy with her camera. Orange may be my color...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sure that since I have had carrots more fun foods are on the way. But don't think I'm gonna take a bottle any time soon! Breast or bust!

7 comments:

Anonymous 2:13 PM  

I believe brest is the bust. :)

Gorgeous little girly there... even with an orange face.

Anonymous 2:35 PM  

Ahhh the days! :) Enjoy! Now that the carrots are in the belly ... wait for the orange ... you know, next diaper change!

Amanda B. 3:14 PM  

Looks like time to not allow anonymous comments. I hate those.

Amanda B. 3:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fantastagirl 7:41 PM  

mmmm carrots!

vw bug 6:33 AM  

ROTFL! I remember those days!

Marie 8:29 AM  

Mmmmm!

Very cute.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP