"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Hate Is A Very Strong Word

>> Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OK, I am getting used to the Vista. It does have some really fun new features but I still miss my XP. Mostly since a lot of stuff isn't Vista-ready so I have to find ways to "cheat" to get things done.

Here is what I know... I have 120mb of ram and 64 bit dual core processors. We are going to have another gig of ram added. You need 2 gig to do it right. If you don't have the hard drive space do not use Vista. It's huge.

Otherwise I am getting over my bitchiness about it. I'm going to play with it until my other laptop comes homeand if I'm not happy we can use the restore disk from my XP loaded machine and load on of the spare XP licenses we have laying around.

In other slightly nerdy news- that only the ladies will probably appreciate- I bought a Zeno today. I'm lucky that I don't really have an acne problem but once in a while I get breakouts. And I am just vain enough that they bother me. I will let you all know how it works. In fact, I'm off to wash my face & try it out right now.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP