"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Blah

>> Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Doug's cold has held on and it is making it's way through the house as Brenna & I both have stuffy icks. I'm dosing everyone with vitamin c- we had clementines at breakfast, Brenna is drinking grape juice, I sent a V8 to work with Doug and I am in the process of drinking one right now.

My big plan for today is to steam in the shower for half an hour while Brenna is having her "quiet time". Oh, that sounds like heaven.

Right now I am taking a break from exploring my computer- it's growing on me and I am really looking forward to more RAM- and Brenna is watching Cars and eating bunny grahams and a few chocolate covered blueberries.

Caelan is napping. Hallelujah. She had a rough night. Between 8pm and midnight she would wake up screaming every half hour or so. No idea why. I finally got her down and myself in bed at 12:04 (Doug took some cuddling duty from 11 - 12) and she slept til 4:03am when she woke wanting to be fed. I got back to bed at 4:23 and both girls slept until shortly after 8am. Thank God for small favors...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP