"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Up Before The Sun

>> Friday, December 15, 2006

It's shortly after 6am and I am on my second cup of tea. I am considering making my usual breakfast of a fried egg with cheese on whole grain bread as I am beginning to feel hungry. Caelan was up at 5 which isn't too bad when you consider that she went to sleep shortly ater 9pm.

I actually enjoy being up early. I like to see the sun creep around the edges of the landscape before it makes it's grand entrance. I like the calm peacefulness that you only get before everyone has begun to move. I like the fresh feeling a new day brings when you see it come in.

And then the coffeemaker begins grinding, the dog wants out and the baby needs changing. The idyllic charm my day was taking on is shattered. Ah, you can't stop the day once it has begun.

Be sure to check out the post below- lots of pictures for those in need of a Brenna or Caelan fix!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP