"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Mommy Time

>> Thursday, December 28, 2006

Caelan is napping and Brenna is in her room probably not napping. I should have an hour in which to do things that A) I want to do or B) I need to do without "help" from Brenna. I have no idea how much will actually get accomplished.

So, has anyone else almost chucked Blogger over for another blog provider during the change-over? I almost went to Type Pad. Unfortunately Type Pad is not free. And I'm pretty frugal when it comes to this blogging stuff. I really don't want to pay for what I can get for free. Ya hear that, Type Pad... Why buy the milk, ya know?

I want to make changes to the template but am not sure how to go about it. I want to have the blog set up on one side for my stuff and the other side for Doug's. I'm not seeing any templates that have two sides so I suppose I will have to make one. If Meritt Can do it I suppose I can figure it out. Right? (I hear crickets chirping.) Yeah, I'm not sure I can do it either. So if things look really bad or if we completely disappear over the next few weeks you know that I really screwed something up.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP