"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Day After

>> Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ahhh... The day after Christmas. So much to clean. So many boxes to crush, so much garbage to go out. Although comparing our garbage to our neighbors it would seem that we had a far more humble Christmas. We all received plenty of goodies but some people just do so much more than we do. But, as I've said many times (and you can probably say it with me), we're not gifty people.

Caelan is napping and I put Brenna in her bed to do the same thing. I know she isn't napping as I heard the CD change but she is being quiet and staying in her room which is all I really require. Just a bit of mommy time.

Blogger keeps telling me to change to Beta, which isn't Beta anymore but "New Blogger". As Doug set up this account I need to have him change it and make me the head honcho of these parts. I could probably do it- I think I know his password. *hehe*

I'll put up Christmas photos later. So much to do now... I'm just procrastinating because I'm not really sure where to begin!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP