"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It Got Me

>> Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm not sure if I've developed a spring cold or a tiny bit of allergies but, whatever it is, it got me. I'm feeling draggy and my nose is dripping like a faucet. Yep, I bet you really wanted to know that!

The lovely Brenna seems to be fine. Since she is still nursing I am hoping she is getting all the necessary antibodies to keep her well. Right now she is determined to pull the tail off the rhinosaurus in her ExerSaucer. What a fun game!

Being 'under the weather' when the weather has finally decided to shape up is possibly the most depressing thing that can happen on a fine spring day. I've taken decongestants, which is all I'm allowed due to the fact that I am still nursing. Let me tell you- they don't do much to help the situation. Sigh.

Puffs- check.
Purell- check.
Something to keep Brenna entertained all afternoon- ummm, is there such a thing?

Final thought: Why do they say that your nose runs? It's not like it's going anywhere. COme to think of it, mine could take a jog somewhere else right about now. I really don't think I'd miss it.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP