"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happiness is:

>> Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sesame Street! Brenna loves it, as you can see. It is the only show she enjoys. I really don't let her watch much TV but my sister-in-law asked me to record some shows for my nephew to watch on their trip home. So I recorded Boohbah(YIKES! What kind of drugs are these people on?!?), The Doodlebops (completely hideous!), The Wiggles (which I really don't mind), and a few others. Brenna wasn't too excited about any of these. Which is good, in my mind. I know TV watching is inevitable, but I hope to keep it to a minimum.



Happiness is Sesame Street

And, for those of you who may be appauled at my little girl wearing a black shirt, here's a close up. I got it at Hot Topic. At the very bottom it says World Tour 1979. How cool is that?



Ozcar Rulez

And, speaking of Oscar, he has a new spot: Grouch Eye for the Nice Guy. He and his buddies are The Drab 5. They got Bob today. It made him angry but then Bob decided it was quite freeing to be a grouch and let out your grouchy feelings. Which made him happy, thereby ruining the makeover. Good stuff! Is it wrong that I get so much enjoyment from this show?

And, as an aside for Mr. Beamish, Snuffy has been on alot lately. Today he was dancing ballet. Too bad he didn't squish Elmo...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP