"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Geek mowing the lawn

>> Thursday, April 07, 2005

Friends, family and especially Jody will tell you that I am a geek. I'm good with that assessment. In fact I embrace my inner-geekness. I get to have lots of toys this way.

As a demonstration, compare the difference between our lawn mower and our neighbor's.

Yes, my lawn is being mown as I type this post....


Here's what a clean one looks like

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP