"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Best American Cities for Me

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Overall I like this list. I did ask for 4 seasons and I'm not sure that Austin really fits the bill. And I said that low crime and fresh air were very important, so I have no idea how I got DC and NYC. Must have been the request for public transport & universities...








American Cities That Best Fit You:



55% Austin

55% Boston

50% Chicago

50% New York City

50% Washington, DC


Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP