"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

As Promised

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ah, I see my evil plan has worked! (Insert evil laugh here) And I am thankful for it as I didn't want Lars to be proven right. You all know that I can't resist sharing my darling daughter's photos.

Without further ado...


Brenna

Daddy was sitting close and I was by the camera singing "Patty Cake". For some reason that little ditty makes her smile and laugh. Just look at those toes!


Brenna

I just think this is a perfect spring photo. I found the dress at Baby Gap; on sale, of course. Can't afford anything full price from there... How do people justify the cost when they grow so quickly?


Brenna

This is, by far, my favorite photo. Brenna is fascinated by her toes. She can play with toes and clothes for quite a while. And I love this little outfit. All Old Navy; all on clearance. What can I say, it was a good shopping day.

Brenna was an absolute joy for this photo session. You get to choose 6 poses. We took 7 shots. I nixed one only because she was tipped and looked to be falling over. I think the photographer felt like she didn't work hard enough because she wanted to take a couple of Brenna & I together. As you can see, that didn't happen. The photographer wanted a photo of us looking at eachother. Brenna is such a photo ham that she would only look at the camera.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP