"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

No One is Safe

>> Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yesterday we did aour first big mailing. A large list of who we know hoping to gain necessary funds for fliers, yard signs, etc. If you didn't get a mailing and want to help out there is a donate link at the top right of this page. Anything is so appreciated.

I also set up our "big" photo shoot for tomorrow. Which, of course, meant we had to go shopping for coordinating clothing. Well, I did, anyway. I have nothing to wear anymore. I scored a cropped denim jacket and a pale green shirt. Brenna got a green shirt to go under a denim dress. Doug got nothing as I was trying to dress Brenna & I to coordinate with a great olive Johnson & Murphy silk sweater he has. HA!

Brenna slept through the night the past two nights but developed a couch and a runny nose so we are skipping play time at the gymnastics school today so we don't expose anyone. Yep, we're considerate that way. It amazes me when people aren't.

Doug got some nice press in our local paper yesterday. I submitted a photo from the Easter Egg Hunt with a bio and here is what they printed. Nice, huh?

Ah, well, I suppose I have rambled on long enough and should get back to work. I have a letter to compose, a TV station to supply info to and fliers to design. *sigh* I don't think I am paid well enough for this.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP