"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Ultrasound Day

>> Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I woke at 5:30 this morning. It probably had more to do with the fact that I was in bed at 9:30 last night than that I am worried about today. I was also very aware of a nagging in my head. Well, two, actually.

1) We upped our life insurance a month ago and haven't heard from anyone about the blood work and such that are needed. I called our insurance guy about this and he hasn't called me back yet. I hate that.
and
2) We haven't gotten our deposit back from the Polk City Community Center. We rented the center on Feb. 28 for a political thing. I was told that our deposit check wouldn't be cashed and would be returned. Nuthin' yet. I need to call.

So, anyway, ultrasound day. I am approximately 11 weeks along and, due to my "advanced" age ('cause you know those eggs have been hanging around for close to 36 years and there could be a dud), the baby is getting checked for any signs of Down's Syndrome.

And, as an added bonus, since yesterday was the first day of spring today we have snow. Yep, it looks like a couple of inches and still falling. Grrr...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP