"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Six Months

>> Monday, March 27, 2006

We have begun potty training. Yes, Brenna is "only" 17 months old but I decided that I am not going to be buying two sizes of diapers come October. Not gonna happen. So every hour or so we sit on the potty.

And nothing happens.

So I put Brenna in her Dora Pull-Up and we go about our daily business.

And then she poops. In the Pull-Up.

So we go to the potty and dump in the poop in the hopes that she will begin to make the connection that poop goes in the potty.

She actually pooped in the potty -twice- at her aunt's house on Friday. Of course. But nothing for mommy yet. Trust me... when it's there you will hear about it!

And now I smell something funny. We just finished in the bathroom 20 minutes ago. I think she does it on purpose.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP