"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

A Visit to the Coffee Haus

>> Sunday, March 05, 2006

Doug & I went out tonight for a movie & dinner. WooHoo! I haven't been to a movie since I saw Must Love Dogs with my sister. :)

Sooo, did we go see one of those "Oscar worthy" performances? (Excuse me while I choke on that phrase) Nope. We saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on the IMAX. Let me just say that it was a whole lotta screen for that movie.

Whilst we were enjoying a child-free evening Miss Brenna was being entertained by the Coffee Family. Meritt took plenty of photos so venture on over (you may have to scroll down as I can't link to the post... Why is that?)

Anyway, little miss was plumb tuckered out and with a tummy full of goodies (and she was stealing more of Coffee Kid's cake when we arrived) she fell fast asleep on the way home.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP