"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

This Is Compromise

>> Monday, May 16, 2005

Sound the horns and ring the bells! Brenna has begun to nap! Yea!

While I am very happy about her new-found napping abilities, I do have one small problem. She has decided to take her morning nap between 8:30 and 9am. On my schedule that was workout time. Well, no longer. By the time she woke up today we had even missed Baby & Me class.

Why don't I work out later in the day? you ask. It's quite simple, really. The Y doesn't have child care all day. Only a few hours in the morning and evening. And evening is not convenient due to dinner & bed times.

And with Doug's crazy hours lately... Not that I am complaining about that. He's a contractor so all work is good work. His hours aren't conducive to hitting the gym, either.

So, I have begun the search for the perfect home gym. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. We want something that will let us do total body work but doesn't take up too much space. Right now I have looked at Hoist V2 and Bowflex.

Hopefully the weather will straighten up soon and I can get back outdoors to bike and walk with Brenna. We bought a deluxe Burley bike trailer; I can't wait to get out & really use it.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP