"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Is this week over yet?

>> Thursday, May 26, 2005

I feel like I have accomplished absolutely nothing this week. Nothing, I tell you. What have I done? I can't even tell you. I know I cared for my nephews two half-days this week. I worked out one morning. Today we took a long bike ride. Two evenings were spent looking at SUVs as we desperately need to replace ours- yesterday.

PS : Mama Duck, didn't you just get a new truck not long ago? An Acura? We drove one of those tonight. Sweet. It is in our top 2.

Ummm, where was I? I know I did some laundry, some dishes, some random cleaning. I'm working on cleaning and (slightly) repairing an antique buggy (stroller) for this weekend. I've been to Target.

And, of course, I've been Mommy.

And I don't feel like I've accomplished a thing. But I'm exhausted, so I must have done something... right?

Tomorrow I am not leaving the house. Well, except for that errand I need to run. And maybe a walk with Brenna & Toby. But, other than that, not leaving.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP