"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Everybody's Doin' It

>> Friday, May 27, 2005

Meritt started it. Stemily goaded me. Mama Duck even gave a sexy nude shot.

So here's mine, kicked up and relaxing. Finally. Last night I swore that I would run one errand and be home the rest of the day. It was a nice thought. Brenna and I spent the morning running seemingly endless errands: the Metro Market for the freshest milk anywhere, WalMart to return a grill, a beauty supply store for mousse (I'm licensed so I get it wholesale), the pharmacy for my let's-not-give-Brenna-a-sibling pills and Brenna's bank to deposit her "cute baby" allowance (the spare change we acquire.) Whew. These tootsies deserve to recline.


Loungin' Feet

Now, I don't want to hear about how all of my toes are longer than my big toe. I already know that, thank you very much. It's almost like I have two extra hands. I can pick things up with those toes... among other tricks. :)

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP