"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Happy Valentine's Day

>> Monday, February 14, 2005


Pretty in Pink

Brenna & I created a photo collage for Daddy for V-Day. The above photo is my favorite. She's such a happy baby. We are blessed.

We'll be staying in tonight. We went out last year. I had made reservations well in advance at an Italian restaurant neither of us had been to in about 10 years but we both remembered as quite good. To make the story short I will just say that we probably won't go back for at least another 10 years. Terrible service and the food, though OK, was below the standard I had remembered.

I won't be giving away my evening menu-I want it to be a suprise- but I will tell you that Brenna will be having milk. :)

In fact, it was only a couple of days past the 14th of last year that we found out I was pregnant. No great suprises this year, but lots to do to prepare. Happy hearts and flowers to all of you.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP