"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Getting to know... ME

>> Friday, February 18, 2005

OK, so I have an article about Mommy Madness that I really wanted to blog on, but with the weekend here I thought I would wait until Monday. So, here's some fluff for you.

1. What time do you get up? Between 6:30 & 7. Brenna decides.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Living or dead? Living- Osama bin Laden, because then the Army could capture him over kabobs. Dead- Anne Boelyn, just to ask if it was really worth dying for

3. Gold or silver? Gold

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ohh, la-di-da, a cinema. Umm, well, it’s been such a long time, I really can’t remember.

5. What is your favorite TV show? Hmmm, either Law & Order SVU or Medium

6. What do you have for breakfast? Half a wheat bagel with cream cheese and hot cocoa

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Paris Hilton

8. What/who inspires you? My husband. My daughter.

9. What is your middle name? Lynn

10. Beach, city, or country? Country

11. Favorite ice cream? Ice cream…yum.

12. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and salt- or whatever that oily yellow stuff is that they use at the “cinema”. So, butter flavored oily stuff & salt.

13. Favorite color? Don’t know that I have one. Happy colors- pink, purple, yellow, spring green

14. What kind of car do you drive? Chrysler 300M… my mommy car

15. What characteristic do you despise? Ignorance

16. Favorite flower? Again, something I don’t really have. How about anything that is in the ground & won’t die in a week.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go? Ireland

18. What color is your bathroom? Cream. I’m sure we’ll be painting it soon.

19. Where would you retire to? See #17

20. Favorite day of the week? Any sunny day we can be outside

21. What did you do for your last birthday? Let’s see…Brenna was almost 2 weeks old and I wasn’t allowed to do anything due to the c-section, so I’ll say I stayed home with Doug and sat on the couch staring at Brenna

22. Where were you born? Mt. Ayr, Iowa. Never heard of it? Try to find it on a map!

23. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey!!

24 Person you least expect to send this back to you? I suppose this isn't relevant...

25. Person you expect to send it back first? Or this...

26. What laundry detergent do you use? ALL free & clear

27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi (Edge)

28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person. Bedtime by 10- at the latest!

29. What is your shoe size? 9

30. Do you have any pets? Yes, 1 (horse)dog & 2 cats

31. What is the title of the last book you read? I am currently reading “To the Best of My Ability” which is a summary of all the Presidents, “A Woman’s Book of Strength” because my sister & I are going to start a torture program, and “What to Expect the First Year” so I know what to expect…

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP