"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Self Portrait Friday: How I Blog

>> Friday, July 22, 2005

Katy says that today is all about the computer and how we blog. I had Doug take some photos, and man, do I look white trash. Must I do this?

OK, here is Brenna blogging:



She loves the computer. We have tried to put an unhooked keyboard in front of her to keep her occupied. No way! It must have a monitor- that works- and has things that beep and flash!

And here is me, loooking extra white trash:



Surrounded by my cluttered desk, real estate ads, lists of things that need done. And I am reading blogs. Commenting on blogs. Feeding my blog addiction. This is not the most attractive shot...Doug kept telling me that my bra straps were showing. I knew that, I wasn't too worried... this is how I look in the morning; I throw on a pair of pants and try to get a few things done before I get dressed for the day.

And speaking of getting things done- I need to start!

Have a great day, y'all!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP