"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Drunken College Pictures

>> Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's Way Back Wednesday, the day we relive those days we hoped were long past and forgotten. But, NO! The Kept Woman believes that reliving the horror that is your past is good for your soul. Or maybe it's good for a laugh. I can never remember how that goes...

I am ashamed to admit it, but I didn't go to college. I went to cosmetology school and was working by 19. But I do have some fun photos. The picture I really wanted to share is missing. I can see it in my head... Black jeans that lace up each side from ankle to (very low) waist, white button down shirt tied to show (what once was) a tight tummy, very long, very styled hair ,a bottle of Jack in one hand and a bottle of Jose in the other.

sigh

But I was able to find a couple of photos for your enjoyment. And both include my sister- I hope she doesn't hate me for this! I did restrain myself from using photos of her on her 21st birthday. :)

The first photo was taken in 1993. We were at my favorite bar, The Runway. Live rock bands 7 nights a week. I was probably there 4-5 nights a week. Sad, I know. As you can see, Jen & I had very different tastes in clothing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next, I take you to 1998, way past college, but a fun photo nonetheless. This was Jen's bachlorette party. Again, I have restrained from showing the humiliating photos of her with dollar bills for the "entertainers" and offer this respectable picture of us dining.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, as a side note to my brothers, I have unearthed photos of proms, graduations and other such moments in your lives. Bribery will be accepted to keep those photos hidden.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP