"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

You May Have to Look Twice

>> Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That mischevious smile, those sparkling eyes, that fuzzy fly-away hair...

I showed this photo to my dear husband who asked "Was this at your mom's house? No, wait, her floors aren't like that."

Yes, dear readers, that is me when I was about the age Brenna is now. The likeness is quite uncanny, no? I had always thought that she favored Doug. I guess I was wrong.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Almost the spittin' image... Brenna has better clothes.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP