"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Self Portrait Friday

>> Friday, July 15, 2005

Well, Katy at The Grass Isn't Greener said to photograph "your mug with your mug" as suggested by Erik in Iraq.

Now, I know that if Erik can drink hot beverages in Iraq when the temperature hovers around 125 F I should be able to do it for just one day. But I just can't. I'm not a coffee drinker- though I do make it for my husband every morning- and I don't put hot liquids in my body in the middle of friggin' summer.

So, this is my submission:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yep, water. I guess I'm odd in the fact that I actually like water. But it must be ice cold.

I'd like to share more with you but Brenna has just crawled in to my office telling me that it is nap time and I must continue the top to bottom cleaning of the house. Today's plan: the guest bedroom, Brenna's bath & Brenna's room. Which is why I look so fancy today.

And I'm off...

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP