"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Let Me Introduce You

>> Sunday, July 17, 2005

On our right sidebar Doug has many topics and blogs to visit. I don't really know how he keeps up with them... I have trouble visiting my favorites (and I apologize if I've been lurking & not commenting! Time seems to be of the essence!) Anyway, we have recently added 3 new "friends" under the first caption "War on Terrorists".

I would like to invite you all to visit Erik on his Long Strange Trip, Heather, the KettleKorn Queen, and Curt who seems to be InTheAir.

Take a minute to stop by and read their musing from Iraq. While you're there drop them a note and thank them for their service to both our country and the Iraqi citizens.

Special thanks go to Katy who introduced me to Erik who then brought his friends along!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP