"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Join the Qlubb

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

If you've been around here any time at all you know that I look forward to my monthly "girls night" at the local Archiver's. It's 5 hours of scrapbooking, girl talk and fun.

It began as just my sister, my sister-in-laws and I but it has grown to include friends and even friends -of - friends. I actually don't know who all to send emails out to any more when we schedule a date.

So I began a Qlubb. In under 5 minutes I was able to set up my qlubb (monthly scrap), add members, make a little detail info and add useful items- like the phone number to book reservations.

Now when a date has been set one simple email to the group lets everyone know when we are scrappin'.

If you're a crazed organizer like me you'll want to check out Qlubb. Did I mention that it's free?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP