"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

It's Shaping Up to Be An Exciting Day

>> Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Oh, yes indeedy it is! I just started what is the first of many loads of laundry. And have mapped out ideas for my Moleskine hack. The first of many toy-pick-up projects have been begun as more toys are brought out. And I have managed to avert no fewer than three major crisis...

OK, that may not be exciting for you. How about this:

I have secured some wonderful items for Bloggy Giveaway Carnival! I've got bags, books, videos and travel items so far, with more sponsors on board (I'm just waiting for the info on what they'll be donating)! I can't wait for the end of January!

And don't forget, I've got three book giveaways going on right now!

The Magician's Book: A Skeptic's Adventures in Narnia

Be Strong and Curvaceous

Love and Other Natural Disasters

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP