"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And the "New Year" Has Officially Begun

>> Monday, January 05, 2009

And I'm still trying to get organized! I am actually an organized person so the craziness of my house right now makes me a teeny bit crazy.

My computer has been residing in my kitchen so my desk has piles and piles of paperwork that needs organized and filed. (Yet another reason I want that ultra portable Acer Aspire One. No more lugging my laptop up and down stairs!)

So I'm thinking about how unorganized I feel and Jessica has to go and write about her Moleskine hack, which looks super cool to me. Yeah, yeah, I got a Franklin Covey planner 6 months ago but it isn't "perfect". I really like the thought of creating my own. (Besides it's a pen & paper project... I love pens and paper. Back to school was my favorite time of year. Crisp new notebooks, the smell of freshly sharpened pencils...)

So, while I make my way through all the stuff on my desk I'm just gonna send ya'll over to my Flat Belly Diet blog to read about my progress- actually I should call it lack of regress- which I'll be happy with right now.

Oh, and in case you're wondering how I'm doing with my one-and-only resolution... I haven't missed a day yet. It's pretty interesting to read the Bible from the beginning.

And don't forget about my giveaways!
Books...
Books...
Books...

1 comments:

Sincerely Iowa 9:06 AM  

Sounds like you've got a lot of goals for this year!

Thanks to you, I have switched back to a paper planner for good, and I'm loving it! My only regret is that I wish I would have gone with a smaller more portable version. (I used the 5x8 size).

I started "The Purpose Driven Life" today... my next task will be tackling the "Bible in One Year" project.... I have started it a million times and never stuck with it, but I guess it's better than not reading it all !

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP