"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm Tired... Maybe That's Why I'm Looking at Beds Online

>> Thursday, January 08, 2009

It’s going to be a long day. For some reason the girls were both awake at 5 am (!!) and climbed in bed with us. Let me just tell you that a king size bed doesn’t hold 4 people very well when two of them are toddlers who move about a lot while they sleep!

So I was up at 5 while the girls both snuggled back down and slept in my bed. Until almost 9am! Little turkeys.

So I left my very comfy bed and got online to attempt a bit of catching up. Instead I was drawn to look at beds online- probably because I was missing mine. Or maybe because I wondered if a fun bed would keep the girls in theirs and out of ours…

Anyway, I found some absolutely amazing kids beds in shapes of Cinderella’s carriage, “diggers”, pink Jeeps, racecars and more. And then I found the amazingly carved fairy, princess and pirate beds (available with dresser, armoire and under bed storage options) and fell completely in love. Forget the kids, I want the fairy bed for myself.

There are lots of adult beds in great styles, too. But, really, they just don’t have the same fantasy aspect!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP