"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Apparently She Was Tired

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

One day my girls are going to really hate the fact that I have a camera with me all times...

Today is Friday. Our mornings begin early on Fridays with gymnastics at 9am. Then Brenna remains at school for two fun filled hours of Lunch Bunch followed by her regular Friday preschool class. Caelan runs errands with me and then we come home so I can get some work done.

Lately Caelan has been refusing naps. So when the sleepiness overtakes her she'll just lay down wherever she is. Today she was "working" on the computer when I noticed she got very quiet. When I asked what she was doing she replied, "Hiding". Which then turned into napping.



I, personally, would have found a more comfortable spot.

4 comments:

Marie 1:10 PM  

I love it! We have several photos like that --- under the dining room table, under a small table, face-down at the dining room table.... ;-)

The Fritz Facts 2:58 PM  

How funny! At least she found a quiet place to sleep.

Stephanie 11:41 PM  

So cute! Kids can sleep in the craziest places!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations 8:11 AM  

HOW FUNNY!!! SO cute! That has brought a huge smile to my face today. Thank you for sharing!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP