"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And Another Day Gone

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I woke at 3:47 this morning so it's no wonder 7:40 feels much later. At least I got on the treadmill (for the first time in weeks).

Thanks to everyone who dropped little notes of encouragement yesterday- today was much, much better. No car troubles!

I have much I would like to do online but I'm going to do laundry and watch Definitely, Maybe instead. Next week will be busy... It's Bloggy Giveaway Carnival time and I've got some great sponsors and wonderful stuff to give away!

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts 6:51 AM  

I hate the early morning like that. I am dealing with that right now, it feels like 9 and it isn't even 7 yet.

Have a great day!!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP