"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday Blahs

>> Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today has dawned cold and wet. After the warm and sunny weekend I feel like I need to pull out a sweater.

In perfect accordance with the day Brenna and I have no plans. We may stay in our lounging PJs all day long. Yep, I'm thinking TiVo'd episodes of Oprah, tea and shortbread cookies. Wait, I don't have any shortbread. Well, then, it will be bug shaped graham crackers.

Oh, and laundry, a phone call about an NRA questionnaire, laying ground plans for a house party, listing crap to sell on eBay, maybe I can get inspired to work on the as-yet-unfinshed scrapbook from our trip to Ireland.

We had "official" photos done for Doug's campaign.. Here are the two I chose:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Luckily Brenna is cute...



Trackback

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP