"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

One Big Mistake- And Lots of Photos

>> Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I had planned to post Easter photos yesterday but as I was finishing some campaign work I made a terrible mistake. Practically unforgivable in my mind.

You see, I was working on two files: one was our master mailing/donation list and the other was a "points" system the party uses to keep track of what you are doing. I finished the mailing list, closed and saved. Then I finished the "points" list, clicked and saved it... as the mailing list.

There was NO WAY TO FIX WHAT I DID! I really screwed it up. So I had to call the bank to get all my deposit information and reconstruct my mailing list from the partial archives we had saved and from the saved merged mailing documents we had.

I've got it back to as close to correct as I can. And you can be sure that I will not be making that mistake again. No more multitasking on campaign stuff.

Speaking of multitasking...

I used any method available to keep Brenna on the potty. One day I attempted to file her toenails. She wasn't too impressed with my attempt but she enjoys doing it herself. Anything to keep her sitting...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

We are still working on potty training. Once she gets her mind around it we will be set. She is stubborn that way. Right now she will bring me clean pants when she is wet or dirty. Now we just have to get to the potty before the messy stuff happens.

And now Easter goodies. An outfit, complete with Easter bonnet, puzzles, egg shaped sidewalk chalk and a small, hollow chocolate bunny.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Ummm, what am I supposed to do now?
Image hosting by Photobucket

This looks like fun!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Hunting eggs at grandma's.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I got some Wonka Zero Gravity eggs. See the orange thing on the bird feeder? Brenna saw it- but couldn't reach it.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Look at that cute basket. It's collapsible. Pretty cool, huh?
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brenna came home with plenty of goodies.... Chocolate, jelly beans, gummy things... Oh my!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP