"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Let's Just Say I'm Frugal

>> Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The majority of my maternity clothes were loaned to me by my sister. And, let me tell you, I am grateful. The cost of maternity clothes is outrageous. I am having trouble wrapping my mind around spending loads of money on clothing that will only fit for 6 months. Or, in the case of summer clothes, 3 months.

Unfortunately I am finding that the clothes that it me at this stage last pregnancy do not fit the same this time. Silly me, I didn't know that I would show more quickly the second time around.

The last time I was pregnant Doug was very active with the Republican party and the 2004 elections. I accompanied him to a few events but nothing like we are attending now. Which means that the very casual maternity wardrobe I have is a bit too casual for many outings. Which means, obviously, that I need new clothes.

And, though I love shopping for shoes, bags and accessories, I despise clothes shopping. Unfortunately I don't have much choice in the matter. A-shopping-I-will-go, A-shopping-I-will-go, To-the-store-to-spend-galore, A-shopping-I-will-go.

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP