"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Maybe Grandma Has A Screw Loose?

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ya know, I may worry a bit when my mom takes the girls. It's only because they are out of my sight and who knows what they are up to. I do know that my mom would never intentionally let anything bad happen to them.

I also know that my mom has some common sense. You know... The kind of common sense that tells you it is not ok to give your 3-year-old granddaughter a ride around the parking lot on top of your car...

Yep, I'm pretty much positive my mom wouldn't do that...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP