"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wow... 2 Months Gone

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

At times the days seemed to crawl by... And other days I wished for more hours.

While it seems entirely possible that our final week in Massachusetts is upon us it doesn't quite seem plausible. I still have so many things I would like to do, so many things to see.

Ah, well, those will all have to wait until another time, I suppose.

We had a great weekend. On Saturday the girls got to see their first musical: Thomas the Tank Engine Live. They loved it! We finished the evening at our favorite Irish pub: the Black Rose. Sunday we ventured to the Cape to explore Falmouth, a town we passed through on our first trip. We didn't make it past Falmouth as the girls wanted to use their new sand pails & shovels on the beach. Then into the village where a few shops were open- as was a great Irish pub. No live music but the food was really good!

I have so much yet to share from our time out here- my articles are ending up longer than I anticipate and are taking a while to write. I don't want to miss anything! Be sure you're subscribed to Have Kid Will Travel or following me on Twitter so you can keep updated!

Tomorrow I have a few things to share on the review site- my Crocs arrived last week!- and I hope to finish the article about our "home away from home".

Also on the agenda... Beginning packing. What can be packed, what has to wait, what will we need for the trip home, what won't we, what has to be done before we leave... I anticipate a hectic week. But there's nothing new about that...

2 comments:

The Fritz Facts 8:40 AM  

I can't believe the time has come already! It seems so fast!

Jennifer 8:54 AM  

I gotta hand it to you... I don't know how you've done it. With two wee ones to have such an adventure. I'm glad I can provide a non stressful rest stop for you on your way home. Can't wait to see you!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP