"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

FREE GODIVA CHOCOLATE at Des Moines National Mom's Nite Out!

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

I am Celebrating National Mom’s Nite Out: the Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood


Des Moines National Mom's Nite Out
Thursday, May 7, 7-10 pm
At All Play (formerly In Play) 615 3rd St., Des Moines

I knew that would get some attention... Yes, ladies, it's true, there will be free chocolate at the Des Moines National Mom's Night Out. Our local Godiva retail store in Jordan Creek Town Center will be bringing a mobile dipping booth filled with warm chocolate- and plenty of goodies to dip in it!

I have some great sponsors lined up, with more signing on all the time! Here's what I have currently:
I also have representatives from:
  • Mary Kay
  • Pampered Chef
Did I mention they will all have something to give away?

More local businesses are signing on daily! (If you are a Des Moines area business and want to take part in the great event contact me. Let's talk!)

Don't forget to visit the National Mom's Nite Out site to register for great prizes.

Can't make it to an event but still want to be part of the fun? There will be over 100 giveaways on Twitter (#mno-09).

Keep tuned to Iowa Geek for more information as it comes!

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife 1:08 AM  

I am so jealous! I wish I lived nearby!

McVal 8:58 AM  

I am so jealous! I wish I had the night free!

Powered By Blogger
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network


  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP